[DeTomaso] CD Players- What works in a Pantera?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:52:36 EDT 2017

Why not do the time warp and be way 'cooler' hanging with us in the 21st century!

Seriously I'd pick up a cheap iPod, it can hold all of you CD collection and with wifi at most hotels and venues has pretty much the same functionality as an iPhone without the contract. You can even take it jogging with you....

Julian