[DeTomaso] Pantera Campagnolo Wheel Repair and Refinishing

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 03:17:40 EDT 2017

Larry Stock's Pantera Parts Connection in N.Nevada has been doing this for over 10 years, including aircraft certified TIg-welding of blemishes, chips and minor cracks, then refinishes them to your needs. Working on magnesium wheels is a specialty very few can do correctly and not all Campys can be repaired. He has refinished ones in stock with yours being cores, or he can fix your parts.  Contact <larrys at panteraparts.com> for details.