[DeTomaso] Pantera Campagnolo Wheel Repair and Refinishing

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:45:15 EDT 2017

I have not been pursuing the same task too intensely, but I would be
interested in your finding/efforts.

I had plans to use a local weld shop that had large powder coat oven.  I was
going to provide the directions and hopefully I could get the "wash" &
primer afterwards.  However, unfortunate event and no longer option

Joe Byrd/NC
5177