[DeTomaso] Pantera Campagnolo Wheel Repair and Refinishing

William Parmele wparmele at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:16:33 EDT 2017

Can anyone recommend a shop that can refurbish Pantera Campagnolo wheels, preferably in Florida or nearby? I have contacted Wheel Wizard in Atlanta but they will not return my calls or emails requesting a ball park figure quote. I do not have the oven to anneal the wheels, so I am interested in having this work done by others. The wheels appear to be in good shape with very, very minor curb rash, but I cannot see if there are any stress cracks and what to make sure they are repaired correctly.

Thanks!

Bill Parmele

Gainesville, Florida