[DeTomaso] Good samaritan

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 11:02:50 EDT 2017

great looking car!

Jeff

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Sean Korb <spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

>    I'm not sure who is the owner but a fellow enthusiast got one of our
>    DeTomaso brethren out of a jam today. A  Thank you!A  The Pantera
>    stalled and the Bonneville owner called for help and managed traffic
>    until more help could arrive.
>    [cid:ii_j8i2tvfs0_15ef99f115c004c9]
>    --
>    Sean Korb [1]spkorb at spkorb.org [2]http://www.spkorb.org
>    '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
>    "The more you drive, the less intelligent you get" --Miller
>    "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:spkorb at spkorb.org
>    2. http://www.spkorb.org/

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   great looking car!
   Jeff

   On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 8:35 PM, Sean Korb <[1]spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

     A  A I'm not sure who is the owner but a fellow enthusiast got one
     of our
     A  A DeTomaso brethren out of a jam today. AA  Thank you!AA  The
     Pantera
     A  A stalled and the Bonneville owner called for help and managed
     traffic
     A  A until more help could arrive.
     A  A [cid:ii_j8i2tvfs0_15ef99f115c004c9]
     A  A a
     A  A --
     A  A Sean Korb [1][2]spkorb at spkorb.org [2][3]http://www.spkorb.org
     A  A '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
     A  A "The more you drive, the less intelligent you get" --Miller
     A  A "Computers are useless.AA  They can only give you answers." -P.
     Picasso