[DeTomaso] Motostalgia Auction this weekend

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Oct 12 15:06:54 EDT 2017

Description says "Nothing can hold this Pantera back".  I guess brakes are
not included :)

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Robert Pink <robpink2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Anybody have any background on this car that is selling no reserve in
>    Dallas this weekend.
>
>    [1]http://motostalgia.com/car-detail/?car=MCP17-1974-De-Tomaso-Pantera-
>    &vin=874THPNND067-CarId42050-96
>
> References
>
>    1. http://motostalgia.com/car-detail/?car=MCP17-1974-De-
> Tomaso-Pantera-&vin=874THPNND067-CarId42050-96

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   Description says "Nothing can hold this Pantera back".A  I guess brakes
   are not included :)

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Robert Pink <[4]robpink2012 at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A Anybody have any background on this car that is selling no
     reserve in
     A  A Dallas this weekend.
     A  A [1][5]http://motostalgia.com/car-detail/?car=MCP17-1974-De-
     Tomaso-Pantera-