[DeTomaso] Nor-Cal Pantera fire update :<(

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Oct 11 13:21:20 EDT 2017

Thank You Mike for this update, I¹m sure we have been wondering about our
extended family members. My heart goes out to those impacted especially
Mike Russo, how tragic for them. Think about it for a moment, what would
you do or say? Everything just poof! Keep us all posted.
Larry Stock

On 10/11/17, 10:08 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of