[DeTomaso] Valve Cover Gasket ?

MSM Contractors david at msmcontractors.org
Wed Oct 11 12:57:55 EDT 2017

Another plus is they are a small company where you can call them and discuss any questions on the phone.
They enjoy talking with their customers.
Don’t think you will get this level of customer service at Fel-pro!
David Finley

   On Oct 11, 2017, at 11:54 AM, Asa Jay Laughton <[1]asajay at asajay.com>
  [3]https://realgaskets.com/product/valve-cover-gaskets-37/ <[4]https://realgas
kets.com/product/valve-cover-gaskets-37/>
David Finley

     I have had leaks on my engine from both cork and rubber gaskets.A
     This
     time I went with Fel-pro 1636 gaskets which have metal in the middle
     and they have not leaked since.
     RobA
     On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:43 AM, B Hower via DeTomaso
     A A What is the best reusable valve cover gasket for the Cleveland?
     Please
     A A give part # if known. Thanks for any help here.
     A A Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may
     not be
     A A ! )
     A A Visible links
     A A 1. [3][7]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
     source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link
     A A Hidden links:
     A A 3. [4][8]https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_
     source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon
     A A 4. [9]file://localhost/tmp/tmpKttT6X.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-
     40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2
     etc.) use the links above.
     1. [12]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     3.
     5. [16]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     etc.) use the links above.

   1. mailto:asajay at asajay.com
   2. mailto:david at msmcontractors.org
   3. https://realgaskets.com/product/valve-cover-gaskets-37
   4. https://realgaskets.com/product/valve-cover-gaskets-37
   5. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   9. file://localhost/tmp/tmpKttT6X.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-
  10. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  12. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  16. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  18. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com