[DeTomaso] Porterfield R4S Rear Pads

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Oct 8 18:33:53 EDT 2017

Recently ordered a fresh set of Porterfield pads for 6328 and after being
assured that they were only making the rear pads with the button on the back
sure as can be they show up with no button.  Called them and they fell all
over themselves fixing it - UPS pickup at the door for the return and new
ones to me in 3 days.  Great customer service.

Question is this.  It's been long enough since I ordered them the last time
that I can't remember if both rear pads should have the button, or only one
on each side.  The second set I received only has the buttons on two of
them.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

6328