[DeTomaso] Looking for stock 72 Seats or suggestions for new racing style seats.

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 22:40:11 EDT 2017

Dave, fwiw, I have stock one-piece seats (I believe theses are early L seats). I found that four changes were instrumental in making my '72 comfortable for me. First, I removed the rear spacers from under the driver's seat. Second, I increased the spacers at the front of the seat (more than twice stock). This tilts the seat to the rear and I don't sit as upright. Third, I removed the adjustable seat tracks so the rear of the seat cushion is bolted directly to the floor. Fourth, a smaller than stock diameter steering wheel. Those four changes made a dramatic difference in accommodating my height. I have stock floor pans. Scott