[DeTomaso] Looking for stock 72 Seats or suggestions for new racing style seats.

Dave Hofman david.hofman at cox.net
Fri Oct 6 12:58:44 EDT 2017

Good Morning,

I am looking for a set of original seats for my 72 Pre-L Pantera #2686. A
previous owner replaced the stock seats with real nice Hall Pantera seats.
The only problem is that I am almost 6'-3" so I need thinner seats that gain
me a little more room. I am not opposed to new racing style seats and would
like to hear suggestions from those that have blazed this trail before me.
Please share your wisdom. I appreciate all input. As soon as I find a
solution (dropping the floor is not an option) I will put my Hall Pantera
seats up for sale.

Feel free to text me at 602.524.6081 or email me at david.hofman at cox.net

Thanks

Dave Hofman