[DeTomaso] ZF gears don't engage properly

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:46:07 EDT 2017

With the clutch being "NEW", do you know if the required throw out bearings
travel to fully compress its marcel springs and separate the disk/plate is
less than the travel of Your clutch slave arrangement.

The original clutch had very little marcel spring compression and thus the
available clutch slave travel is minimun