[DeTomaso] [SDP] 1973 DeTomaso Pantera Group 4 Targa Conversion

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 02:21:47 EDT 2017

My memory matches yours, Terry. I think it was Dan Jones who dyno tested
them and found they weren't as effective as a plain round air filter.

But I also seem to remember that installing a second set of filters on each
end helped quite a bit?

   My memory matches yours, Terry. I think it was Dan Jones who dyno
   tested them and found they weren't as effective as a plain round air
   filter.A
   But I also seem to remember that installing a second set of filters on
   each end helped quite a bit?A

   On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 4:11 AM, Himes, Terry (397C)