[DeTomaso] Engine gaskets

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Oct 2 16:09:02 EDT 2017

Tricks I have used with gaskets over the years.

I try to glue the gasket to the part that gets removed so that you can get
the alignment perfect. Next time you remove the part hopefully the gasket
will come off with the part making it EZer to replace.

I have also used dental floss to tie the gasket through each bolt hole to
hold it in place. People think better of you seeing the floss around the
shop too.

Larry (but what do I know) - Cleveland