[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera-- wow!

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 23:18:05 EST 2017

What I find humorous is that Pantera owners get slammed all the time for
modifying their cars from stock - wings, weird bodywork, etc. - you know
what I mean.

But when a reality TV show does it, somehow it¹s okay.

This could have been soooo cool.  I didn¹t even watch it, though, because
the trash they do in the ass monkey garage isn¹t even entertainment
anymore to me.

On 11/29/17, 7:07 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of B Hower via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of