[DeTomaso] Pandora update

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 23:01:41 EST 2017

I had the opportunity to see Pandora when I was in Denny's shop in February of last year, delivering the sheet metal and front clip pieces for the repair of 2511.

If you think the list of work done on Pandora is extensive you should see the pages after pages for the work that has been done on 2511.

Denny and his crew strongly try to avoid cutting any corners and the work they do is first rate. Pandora will most assuredly be a better Pantera than before when it finally goes home to Chris.

Larry