[DeTomaso] NPC - anyone with firsthand experience of living or working in India?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:36:38 EST 2017

Have just been offered a big-time promotion that would require relocating to
Chennai, India. I know absolutely nothing about the city or country, but I
have until March to take the decision.

Anyone spent a lot of time in the country, or had business dealings in India
that could give me some background?