[DeTomaso] Dagfinn ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:58:44 EST 2017

Does anyone know Dagfinn in Norway ?

He has asked for my help, but after I researched and wrote a reply, my messages are blocked by his ISP spam blocker.

This leaves me no way to reach him.  This is both frustrating for him, but also for me!

So Dagfinn, fix your ISP, blocking you from receiving answers to your questions.

Anyone ?

So as a shout out to anyone that is contacting me (the DeTomaso Registry) and not getting my reply

the issue is often YOUR internet service provider blocking my reply!

And there is nothing I can do.  I get your e-mail, but you do not get mine.

As it is, my backlog to write a reply to someone is about 10 days on average.  Sorry but I get too much Registry e-mail, and

I have to prioritize messages, so some replies take >much< longer than others.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp