[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera-- wow!

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Wed Nov 29 12:56:34 EST 2017

I agree that reality television shows are staged. I did a promo video
several years back for a potential show about military aviation
archaeology. We had a basic script to follow and although the crash site
we went to was real, the gold ring which belonged to the pilot of the
aircraft actually came from another crash site and another pilot! When
all the editing was done it looked believable, but the true facts were
somewhat distorted and anyone involved with the hobby would have seen
right through it.

These car build programs with their tight and unrealistic dead lines
don't reflect on the real world of building a car. As many of us know
from experience, these builds take time and delays are almost always
part of the build.