[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera-- wow!

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Wed Nov 29 11:30:30 EST 2017

Agree with you Jeff.  The all-of-the-sudden drop in speed by the Cobra was
severe and it looked like either the fuel pump failed at just the right time
for him to finish second or he had to let off due to a script.  From
Logano¹s demeanor after the race, and lack of complaints about his car
failing him, I think it¹s obvious it was staged.  I shared offices with an
entertainment lawyer who represents a production company that puts out some
of the reality programs you¹ve either seen or heard of.  To no one¹s
surprise, they are scripted.  The stories he¹s told me about things that
have happened filming them are hilariously stupid.

Richard
Austin, TX