[DeTomaso] Seat Belt Anchor Location

William Parmele wparmele at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:55:04 EST 2017

I am in the process of locating the seat belt (female receptacle side) anchor bolts in my '72 pre-L Pantera.  My car has dropped floor pans but there are no holes provided for the female side seat belt. My question is this,  "Does the stock seat belt anchor to the floor or does it anchor to the side of the console panel? Can anyone provide me with location dimensions and/or photographs of this detail?

Thanks!

Bill Parmele

wparmele at hotmail.com