[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera-- wow!

Paul A Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:22:57 EST 2017

Not a big fan of just because he paid for it it is just fine to ruin an almost perfect example of a limited piece of art. Are you ok with some one buying a Van Gogh and painting dogs playing poker over the panting ? Couldn't care less about the devaluation or increased value of his car or the markee.  To me it is a complete waste of destroying something that can never be recreated to make something else out of it rather than having the creatively and passion to creating something new.

Sent from my iPhone