[DeTomaso] Movement of air

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Sun Nov 26 11:47:55 EST 2017

I should be able to test the air flow into my sealed air box in either
December of January. I am interested in seeing if it is actually a true
ram air system. I already have the data to show it is getting 40 degree
cooler air into the engine with the scoop hoses connected vs
disconnected. Test speed is going to be limited to 120 to 140 mph due to
the length of the track's main straight. For any club members that want
to make a trip to southeastern Arizona, you are all welcome to come out
and watch. I will post the actually test date when everything on my car
is set up.