[DeTomaso] Monkey business

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 11:12:18 EST 2017

 .HAHAHAHAHHA!."What a flipping waste of a absolutely perfect Pantera, even though it was yellow.".That is the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time....thanks Paul :-).    On Saturday, November 25, 2017, 7:49:31 PM PST, Paul Rimov <rimovp at icloud.com> wrote:

 So I watched the Fast and Loud episode with Kurt Busch and his Pantera build today between college ball games. What a flipping waste of a absolutely perfect Pantera, even though it was yellow.  If they did that to a vintage Shelby which was produced in similar numbers the Ford/mustang community would have Busch's head and his fan base would drop to hate him on the hate meter. I could not help to think of all the parts from that car that ended up in the Monkey dumpster bin, again what a waste.  I did like the Daytona coupe that the raced against. Cheers Paul

Sent from my iPhone