[DeTomaso] Movement of air

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 13:52:54 EST 2017

With all the discussion(s) about scoops and air flow, it reminds me of a Pantera that was discussed here months ago. The car was done by some group - maybe for TV - or auction - or something - that had a scoop going over the cockpit and into the engine bay. I think it had a high performance V-6 - BUT - my point (or question) is: does air go IN or OUT of the screen behind the cockpit. I think I remember someone here commenting on how stupid it is ducting air into the area when it was designed to “release” air up from the motor.