[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 02:38:00 EST 2017

Yeah it is a TV show edited and presented in a not totally accurate but
entertaining fashion.
But there is no denying the fact that a Pantera has finally been elevated
to even more respectable status.
Think about it. All those NASCAR fans and the world watching our beloved
Pantera transformed into a kick ass race car for a renowned driver like
Kurt Busch,
utilizing a world class racing shop and the experience that brings to the
table as well.
I just think that is substantial exposure, if you're into that.
My favorite part was watching on DVR and pausing the screen during the
brief sequences of the actual car. There weren't that many and it would be
neato if somehow more info and pics were available.

Matt
3584

I wonder who actually did the engineering on that car. I can't believe the
Gas Monkeys have that kind of expertise in house.
Do love the color too.

Jim Gray

-----Original Message----- From: Curt Hall
The Car looks nice, love the Blue Color!
I may be wrong, but I'm not sure I'd want to try to push 200 mph in the Car
built by the Monkey's? As good as they may be? At least until I had my own
Mechanics give it the once over...just to be Safe!
   Yeah it is a TV show edited and presented in a not totally accurate but
   entertaining fashion.
   But there is no denying the fact that a Pantera has finally been
   elevated to even more respectable status.
   Think about it. All those NASCAR fans and the world watching our
   beloved Pantera transformed into a kick ass race car for a renowned
   driver like Kurt Busch,A