[DeTomaso] Thanksgiving

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Thu Nov 23 15:44:18 EST 2017

  Hello all. On this day I wish to express that I am SO thankful to have had all of you, as friends/family, in my life for the last 30 years.
     It’s been a truly memorable and integral part of my life that I wouldn’t trade a day of it for anything in the world.
    Thanks to you all for the friendships that I’ve been blessed with through this club.......
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!🏎🏎🏎🏎🏁🏁🏎🏎🏎🏎🏁🏎🏁😎

Leslie A. Gray