[DeTomaso] Sealing ZF bottom cover

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 23:35:44 EST 2017

Remember that the gear preload is established by the total thickness of the side gaskets. Dennis Quella was complaining to me that a generic gasket maker started selling ZF gasket kits but their gaskets were too thick and it was screwing things up inside the gearboxes. He bought a set, discovered the problem, alerted them to the problem and they didn’t care one bit.

He threw them in the trash and pressed on with original gaskets....

Mike

Sent from my iPad