[DeTomaso] Sealing ZF bottom cover

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 18:16:42 EST 2017

Hey Larry,
If the leaks are originating from the bolts, you might try some sealing washers, either copper or neoprene bonded.  Copper are often used for sealing oil pan drain plugs.
Examples - Note that these links are just for reference - I have not selected appropriate sizes for the ZF.
Copper: https://www.grainger.com/product/GRAINGER-APPROVED-Sealing-Washer-5ZLU3
Neoprene bonded: https://www.fastenal.com/products/details/0173339