[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera-- wow!

ehpantera ehpantera at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 23:11:07 EST 2017

We all knew the Panetta would win.

-------- Original message --------From: audionut at hushmail.com Date: 11/19/17  7:41 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera--  wow!
This car looks badass.  Kurt must have had a hand in it.  The Gas
Monkeys have never built anything that I like as much as this.   What
a relief, yet another zinger of a Pantera is now out there and kicking
butt.
 Sent using Hushmail
On November 17, 2017 at 6:52 PM, "Michael Cox"  wrote:A couple pics
from the Ford Motorsports weekly email. I'm sure being
a factory Ford driver gets him a nice discount on parts.

Joey Logano, Brad Keselowski, Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch all have
Ford GTs, not sure if they are company cars or if they were
purchased.

http://performance.ford.com/series/stock-car-racing/news/articles/stock-car-racing/2017/11/kurt-busch-pantera.html
   --mike