[DeTomaso] Leake Auction Company | vehicle

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 21:54:37 EST 2017

Blacked out trim with chrome bumpers is an obvious mistake. You gotta choose one or the other.  Chrome would have brought more money, but if it’s too hard to unblack the trim, it’s easy to black out the bumpers.

I think a fair amount of money was left on the table for failing to finish the details. But it’s a good buy for the buyer!

Mike

Sent from my iPad