[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 11:03:51 EST 2017

So, let me make sure I understand. The theory is that the ears are pushing
in more air than the engine would normally be pumping on its own at 5000
RPM? Seems that would have to be a whole lot more air to get above the
pumping requirement of a Cleveland at 5000 RPM? I wonder where the
breakeven point is, ie, at what speed does the duct enhance the pumping
requirements of the engine?

On a side note, a lot of corvette guys that supercharge their engines use a
water spritz in the air flow to cool it.

Jeff
6559