[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 09:01:59 EST 2017

I have the small scoops on one of my cars with fuel injection.  I am in Arizona.  I also get significant cooler temp with them.  My car runs a lot better in the summer because of the cooler air.  I don’t know or care about any ram air benefits at high speeds.  The cool air benefit is what I was looking for. Rich

Sent from my iPhone