[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

ehpantera ehpantera at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 22:56:05 EST 2017

If you want to test at speed, come to SSCC. I'll try to set something up when I run in September.Mark

-------- Original message --------From: JFFR <pantera at vtc.net> Date: 11/18/17  10:03 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera
To help settle this debate about inlet air temperatures and air flow, we
can do some testing with my car at the next fun rally. Let's just find a
road that we can safely get the car up over 100 mph without getting in
trouble! The local race track that I sometimes work at has a 2200 foot
main straight and it might be good enough for the testing since I can
usually get up to almost 120 mph before the turn. I can get access to
the track, but it would mean a trip to southeastern Arizona for those
that want to participate.