[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Sat Nov 18 22:03:39 EST 2017

To help settle this debate about inlet air temperatures and air flow, we
can do some testing with my car at the next fun rally. Let's just find a
road that we can safely get the car up over 100 mph without getting in
trouble! The local race track that I sometimes work at has a 2200 foot
main straight and it might be good enough for the testing since I can
usually get up to almost 120 mph before the turn. I can get access to
the track, but it would mean a trip to southeastern Arizona for those
that want to participate.