[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera - Video

davek detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Sat Nov 18 18:15:47 EST 2017

> On Nov 18, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Himes, Terry (397C) <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
Really?  I would love to hear that.  Do you have any links?  Just curious now.   ;-)

Terry,
There are a couple of videos of the car on Richard Ralwling's Facebook page. Check out the one from sometime in Aug for some great audio.
The race Pantera sound is different with it's unique x-pipe exhaust, and it's clear from the audio, it's not running a ZF gearbox.
I also posted one of his videos on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/gr5pantera. It's about two posts down (and may save you time scrolling through the posts in the Richard Rawlings page.)
Dave
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail