[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Sat Nov 18 18:04:49 EST 2017

At 20 MPH it blows into the scoop. What does it do at 120 MPH, and again
at 160?

/The simple answer is that as speed increases, the sealed air box
becomes a ram air system. The only place for the air to go is into the
engine. I never bothered to test the design above 100 mph, but I never
saw an inlet air temperature increase at any speed.//The only time the
engine inlet air temperature went up is when the ambient temperature
increased./