[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 10:46:37 EST 2017

The decklid cutout looks to have a NACA duct behind it, so perhaps more than a simple rectangular opening? I sold a fiberglass decklid that had NACA ducts installed in that very location not too long ago.

Lots of theory about the NACA (Submerged duct) vs. a scoop here; http://www.ivanitski.com/naca-duct-vs-scoop/

[http://www.ivanitski.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/NACA_Duct_vs_Scoop.jpg]<http://www.ivanitski.com/naca-duct-vs-scoop/>

NACA Duct vs. Scoops | Ivanitski<http://www.ivanitski.com/naca-duct-vs-scoop/>
www.ivanitski.com
Have you ever wondered which is best for aerodynamics: the NACA duct or the scoop? The engineers at Ivanitski share their thoughts. Read more!

Julian