[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 03:06:31 EST 2017

You're correct- for a stock body car. One reason I wanted to see wind tunnel smoke wand trails down the sides is, those large dive plane elements they added to the ends of the air dam will send vortexes along the sides of the car and 'clean' the boundary layers to a greater or lesser extent. And shaving the rain channels off the a-pillars will help skinny up the side boundary layers as well. All this will also affect whatever rear wing, spoiler or whatever they use to balance the front air dam. Dunno what exactly the Gr-4 flares will add or subtract to all this. And they're not talking about the underside at all....