[DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...

Joe Stockett qrtlow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 06:38:25 EST 2017

The sale of the donor car was an inside job. He bought it from his best
friend and business partner.

Joe

-------------- next part --------------
   The sale of the donor car was an inside job. He bought it from his best
   friend and business partner.
   Joe

   On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Jeff Detrich <[1]jjdetrich at gmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A All they had to do is call the president of the local club. He
     has at
     A  A least 3-4 candidates sitting in his shop.
     A  A >>>Including a car that has already been set up for racing.
     A  A Jeff
     A  A 6559
     A  A On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso