[DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Wed Nov 15 17:26:03 EST 2017

Garth and  DeTomaso List:

I got all sorts of warnings from my Span, Virus & Malware software when I tried to watch or download this episode from the link below.

Suggest watching it on Velocity at a later time rather than risk trouble with your computer. There is often a BIG downside to downloading "Free Stuff".
I know this from personal experience.

Ed