[DeTomaso] FAST CAR

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:16:03 EST 2017

The one thing that the camera screen misses is the side area vision you see as a driver.  I have not driven that fast but have gone 170 mph in the pizza car.  The driver sees all this movement in your side view or peripheral vision that gives you a greater impact of your high speed.  It is just kind of a blur on the sides but it is what makes me feel weird or in an unfamiliar place. Way more tunnel vision than the video.  Rich

Sent from my iPhone