[DeTomaso] NPC Auto transport companies

Mike Scardina a42n8cfo at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 13:17:12 EST 2017

Great advice received on this.  I checked out many of the alternatives.  I didn't read any horror stories about Horseless Carriage which has a huge operation close to the origin of my shipment, and to be honest, I cannot remember exactly what triggered my reservations about them in the first place. Since I definitely wanted enclosed shipment in this case due to the nature of the car and weather at this time and for every dollar I could save in quote price I seemed to have to take on some element of uncertainty, I decided to commit to Horseless Carriage. That decision seemed to also please the seller of the car I'm buying who is giving up a prized possession of 21 years.  My thanks to the Pantera brain trust for helping me think through this... seriously!