[DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Wed Nov 15 12:00:29 EST 2017

My guide says it comes on at 3:00 p.m., Central Time Zone.

Richard
Austin, TX

From:  DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of Ken
Green via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Date:  Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 20:50
To:  "bill at incendium.com" <bill at incendium.com>, Larry Stock
<larrys at panteraparts.com>, "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com"
<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, MikeDrew <MikeLDrew at aol.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...

   Looks like it's on again Thursday night at 6.
   Sadly, it appears most these shows are just soap operas with cars as
   the background.
   Ken