[DeTomaso] Techno question: Stock AC belt

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Nov 15 10:42:24 EST 2017

Dear Forum,

           This is a really dumb question, but the last time I went to
NAPA to replace my belts, they sold me belts that did not fit.  Sigh.

           The current belt may be too narrow and *may* be the source of
screeching.   The AC idler was pulled and the bearing is fine.  Right
now the belt is thought to be too narrow, by someone more knowledgeable
than me.

           What would the proper part numbers for a Gates or (ugh) NAPA
belt for the stock Pantera AC set up??

                      Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles