[DeTomaso] Kurt Busch Pantera

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Wed Nov 15 08:32:44 EST 2017

Thanks for the heads up Michael. Watched it last night. Can't believe
they paid $125,000 for the donor car. Oh well that's showbiz I guess,
gotta have some drama.

/IMHO, the white Pantera that they installed the V6 in seemed to have
been purchased for less than what it should have sold for. Of course
they later found out that there was a lot more body work required on
that car than they expected. These reality TV shows always have to have
drama and ridiculously short build time frames. As stupid as this show
can be at times, what they are doing and saying about the Pantera can't
hurt the value of our cars. /