[DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Tue Nov 14 19:07:38 EST 2017

I knew it was on TV last night, flipped to dah channel, and as soon as I saw RR, i puked again and switched to CNN just 2 c fake news. These dumb asses will try to make a Ring Bros abomination. Sorry , I will not watch .....

CheersBill MooreCalgary 403-860-4300
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Stock <larrys at panteraparts.com> Date: 2017-11-14  4:26 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: audionut at hushmail.com, detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...
In all fairness this wasn¹t Kurt¹s first plan. At first we were contacted
through Mike Cook by Kurt Bush to buy a beater Pantera to re-build with a
Nascar Power for him to run a Pantera at the Bonneville speed-week, then
these Gas Monkey folks got involved and the plot thickened.
Larry

On 11/14/17, 2:51 PM, "detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf
of audionut at hushmail.com" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on
behalf of audionut at hushmail.com> wrote:

>   ...at least this time they know beforehand that the motor will fit
>   under the lid.
>

>   All this monkeying around with Panteras-- rarely getting results that
>   look even passably good to most eyes.
>
>   It just goes to show how perfectly this car was designed.  Nearly
>   everyone who tries to enhance one, doesn't.
>

>   But hey, maybe they'll surprise us.  Roll cage, mild GTS-style
>   flares.....so far so good.
>

>   Something tells me Kurt Busch truly loves Panteras.  If so, he'll keep
>   these monkeys on a leash.
>   Sent using Hushmail
>   On November 14, 2017 at 1:39 PM, "Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso"
>   <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>     That was a nice yellow '72 pre-L Pantera that ran & was licensed,
>     had decent paint and good enough running gear for them to hoon
>     around a parking lot burning off the tires. Shame on the TX owner
>     that sold it to those people. I will hold my critique until I see
>     what they come up with.... for $200,000. As was said, there are a
>     lot of already-converted "race" Panteras around.

   In all fairness this wasn^1t Kurt^1s first plan. At first we were
   contacted
   through Mike Cook by Kurt Bush to buy a beater Pantera to re-build with
   Nascar Power for him to run a Pantera at the Bonneville speed-week,
   then
   these Gas Monkey folks got involved and the plot thickened.
   Larry
   On 11/14/17, 2:51 PM, "detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on
   behalf
   of audionut at hushmail.com" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on
   behalf of audionut at hushmail.com> wrote:
   >   ...at least this time they know beforehand that the motor will fit
   >   under the lid.
   >

   >   All this monkeying around with Panteras-- rarely getting results
   that
   >   look even passably good to most eyes.
   >
   >   It just goes to show how perfectly this car was designed.  Nearly
   >   everyone who tries to enhance one, doesn't.
   >

   >   But hey, maybe they'll surprise us.  Roll cage, mild GTS-style
   >   flares.....so far so good.
   >

   >   Something tells me Kurt Busch truly loves Panteras.  If so, he'll
   keep
   >   these monkeys on a leash.
   >   Sent using Hushmail
   >   On November 14, 2017 at 1:39 PM, "Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso"
   >   <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
   >
   >     That was a nice yellow '72 pre-L Pantera that ran & was licensed,
   >     had decent paint and good enough running gear for them to hoon
   >     around a parking lot burning off the tires. Shame on the TX owner
   >     that sold it to those people. I will hold my critique until I see
   >     what they come up with.... for $200,000. As was said, there are a
   >     lot of already-converted "race" Panteras around.

   use