[DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Nov 14 18:26:39 EST 2017

In all fairness this wasn¹t Kurt¹s first plan. At first we were contacted
through Mike Cook by Kurt Bush to buy a beater Pantera to re-build with a
Nascar Power for him to run a Pantera at the Bonneville speed-week, then
these Gas Monkey folks got involved and the plot thickened.
Larry

On 11/14/17, 2:51 PM, "detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf
of audionut at hushmail.com" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on