[DeTomaso] Gas Monkey Morons...

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 16:39:42 EST 2017

That was a nice yellow '72 pre-L Pantera that ran & was licensed, had decent paint and good enough running gear for them to hoon around a parking lot burning off the tires. Shame on the TX owner that sold it to those people. I will hold my critique until I see what they come up with.... for $200,000. As was said, there are a lot of already-converted "race" Panteras around.