[DeTomaso] NPC Auto transport companies

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 14 12:11:13 EST 2017

Just a quick note on those car carriers.  When I purchased my Xterra, it lived in Houston, TX.
I contacted a reputable car carrier (can’t remember which one) and asked for a pickup when
they had a truck coming thru with extra space. I believe it was ~$300.  Very cheap. When the
next truck came thru TX with an empty slot, the driver called and picked up my Xterra and
delivered it to Pasadena.  That was 10 years ago, so I’m not sure it would work today. But it
was pretty slick and I only waited extra couple weeks.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team